Our integrated manufacturing capabilities allow flexibility to analyse specific requirements, and provide innovative and timely customized solutions.
We have well equipped service facilities, including multiple site service vehicles that will meet the requirements of even the toughest of breakdown situations, and the ability to facilitate all forms of workshop or 'back to base' repairs.
With all site service personnel having full GIQ / land access inductions and relevant training courses - no site is off limits.
The Drilllman engineers are supported by a team of competent tradespeople, including pressure pipe welders, boilermakers, mechanical fitters, machinists, mechanics and supporting trade.
- New custom designed drills, skid, truck or crawler mounted, designed to meet or exceed the relevant AS Standards
- Mine Compliance upgrades - access / egress, guarding, lighting etc
- MDG 41 compliance
- AUS / API Compliance repairs and upgrades
- Fire Suppression System installations
- Third party site safety inspections
- Engineering signoff / certification services
- 24hr on site repairs and maintenance service
- Workshop repairs and rebuilds to all brands of Drill rigs and related equipment
- Retro fit of new supporting equipment such as rod spinners and mud pumps
- Rod truck and/or support truck fabrication and setup
- Scheduled servicing and preventative maintenance
- Comprehensive fabrication and fitting capabilities
- Integrity inspections
We are flexible, so whether you require turnkey repair, maintenance and upgrade project, Drillman can provide the services you need.